1. When frustrated by a registration or certification site that won’t work, try changing browser. We were trying to fix a spelling error in a company DUNS name with Charlene Bostic (who knows everything) and it wouldn’t work in Google Chrome. She changed to Firefox and it was fine.
2. Hillsborough County Aviation Authority is moving to Oracle iSupplier. Queries: Kathleen Fisher, Procurement Department, Hillsborough County Aviation Authority, 813-870-8732. firstname.lastname@example.org. As at 1 December 2014, the system is not running to my knowledge.
3. Hillsborough County in iSupplier. Rita Sauri, SauriR@hillsboroughcounty.org, is still the nicest person you can wish to meet, and amazingly helpful and patient.
4. City of Tampa is on iSupplier. iSupplier is working. It is possible to have the same user-name and password for Hillsborogh and
5. MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP) is converting the Florida specific commodity codes (FLIDs) we use now, to internationally accepted and standardized codes known as the United Nations Standard and Services Classification (UNSPSC). This begins July 1, 2014. The Vendor Bid System will be down from 6:00 p.m. on June 30, until the morning of July 3, 2014. The site will help with the new codes, but you can also read about them here: http://www.unspsc.org/ For more information, please see http://www.dms.myflorida.com/business_operations/state_purchasing/myfloridamarketplace/current_projects/myfloridamarketplace_commodity_code_standardization_project
Any queries – make an appointment to see Ms Expert Charlene Bostic, MBA, CCAS, PTAC Manager , FSBDC at the University of South Florida.
Procurement Technical Assistance Center, 1101 Channelside Drive, Suite 210, Tampa Fl. 33602-3613